- Formal Resume....
- Further details by company.............
- Roles and Skills......
Neil's Resume: Independant Contractor
I have been providing contract services primarily, but not exclusively, on the Walker ERP system. Highlights include:
- Programmer/Analyst for Liberty Mutual for 5 years:
- Technically I worked for Randstad, who contracted me to Liberty
- Interfacing CICS/Cobol to Web Services, including building and debugging WSDL
- Protecting Non-Public Private Information (NPPI)
- EFT Authorization
- Credit Card processing
- Account Level Billing
- Online Access 24x7 (while batch is running)
- Interfacing to an Interactive Voice Response system
- Fixing bugs in the Walker CICS interface in Assembler
- Project Manager for IBM Services,
driving the pilot project for a complex software conversion at Firemans Fund in Novato
to successful completion.
- Memphis City Schools, Memphis TN: I have been hired for 7 separate projects by MCS,
indicating their satisfaction with my services. Projects included:
- Project Manager for implementation of a web based front-end to their Procurement system
- Setting up their Encumbrance accounting system for the next Financial Year (4 years in a row)
- Migrating their ERP Software, including all their customized code, to the current release
(this included support for the Production Cutover on a weekend)
- Various functional enhancements built with both Cobol and the Walker tools
- Lawson Products: Taught how to support and customize the Walker system